Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Different worlds



Different worlds, Silent voices
The bad happening from all good choices.
The day in age where we get off on sadistic fun
And fathers don't care a bit about thier only sons.
This life is like throwing flesh to wolves
It's every man for himself and anyone who thinks different is a fool.


Harsh words cut you deep like a blade
Causing strife,inflicting pain.
Wanting to die but afraid you'll succeed.
I feel so weak what has happened to me.
I try to stay strong,just don't know how for long.
I'm too hard on the inside don't you understand
This life is my own to do with as i please,
But this weight is to heavy and I drop to my knees.
If I take this pill will it kill my pain
how bout I swallow this whole bottle
and it kills me instead.
I think about these things as i sit here and wonder
why i'm still here and didn't die when i was younger.
God put me here for a reason so i must carry on.
No matter how heavy the burden or what path i am on;
I do have the strength and yes i belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment